• Managing ambiguity: How to make decisions when you are dealing with high complexity and uncertainty
• Paradoxical thinking: Learn the ability to hold opposing concepts/views and creating an alternate solution
• Delegation and duplication: Empowering others so that you can focus your energy on what really matters
• Integrity and trust: Creating a realistic customer promise and keeping it
• Emotional resilience: Building agility in your expectations of others and your self.
• Motivating your team: Providing the resources for others to be their best.
• Personal development: Figuring out where you want to make your impact
• Political acuity: Learn how to play the game in the world where nothing is fair.